In winter San Vigilio di Marebbe is a gem for passionate skiers on holiday and for winter sportsmen and women. At 1,201 metres an impressive view opens up towards the magnificent rock massif of the Dolomites. The sun shines down from a blue sky and stimulates the senses. The snow crunches underfoot, stretching endlessly away into the white snow-covered natural world.
As a guest at the MÖLGG. DOLOMITES RESIDENCE take advantage of the free SkiMobileDolomites Guest Card. As well as the free use of the ski buses, the Mareo buses and the public transport in Val Pusteria, you enjoy preferential conditions on the weekly activity programme of the San Vigilio di Marebbe holiday region and on purchases in all participating businesses.
A few highlights for your winter holiday in San Vigilio di Marebbe:
- Holiday at the home of the ski racers, Manuela and Manfred Mölgg
- Close beside the Plan de Corones Skiing Area - the number 1 skiing resort in South Tyrol
- The Piculin lift brings the Dolomiti Superski even closer
- Guided, themed ski and snow-shoe tours
- Direct access to cross-country skiing pleasure at Dolomiti Nordic Ski
- Custom-made children's and family programme in the holiday region
- Visit to the Fanes-Senes-Braies Nature Reserve Visitor's Centre