Family-friendly hiking routes, a colourful adventure programme for little nature explorers and all sorts of children's pleasure. A family holiday in San Vigilio di Marebbe is rich and rewarding. Your children can have fun discovering forest and meadows, hike along the tracks of wild animals and follow the routes of the legends or test their courage on their first rock climbing tours.
A few highlights for your summer family holiday in San Vigilio di Marebbe:
- Fun-filled children's programme in the holiday area with ceramic adventures in the forest, handicrafts afternoon, visit to a farmyard, rock climbing adventures and much more
- Dolomite Rangers - little adventures on the search for tracks
- Horse Trekking Mareo
- Kikeriki Family Days - twice weekly at Plan de Corones
- Kikeriki Indian village – daily at Plan de Corones
- Visit to the Fanes-Senes-Braies Nature Reserve Visitor's Centre