Fascinating tors, 280 days of sunshine each year and the thrill of being in the heart of the authentic natural surroundings of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage site of the Dolomites. Summer holiday in San Vigilio di Marebbe puts the blossom into life. You are spoilt for choice of panoramic views on the edge of the Fanes-Senes-Braies Nature Reserve and located at an altitude of 1,201 meters at the ideal departure point for a varied programme of holiday activities.
With the free San Vigilio Summercard the summer becomes a rich experience: free use of the shuttle buses for access to the hiking area, free travel on public transport all over the South Tyrol, a variety of guided hikes on offer, as well as price benefits, await you.
Some highlights for your summer holiday in San Vigilio di Marebbe:
- Breathtaking Alpine meadow and hiking tours, routes over the summits and rock climbing
- Three challenging climbing crags: Vedla, Néa and Pederü
- 600 km of mountain biking trails for experts and pleasure cyclists
- Easy ascent by the Piz de Plaies, Ruis, Plan de Corones 2000 und Valdaora I&II cable cars
- Zipline-Park adventure on the longest zip line in Europe
- Guided Segway Tours though the natural landscape
- Tandem flights over the Plan de Corones peaks
- Plan de Corones Skyscraper - the giant swing for adrenalin junkies
- Visit to the Fanes-Senes-Braies Nature Reserve
- Culturonda - the guided experience trip for all the senses
- For tennis fans there are four open air courts: two clay courts and two artificial grass courts
- Fun-filled variety of adventures on the Family Leisure Programme
- Restorative Spiaggetta Ciamaur lido beach on the river