Two bedrooms in stylish natural oak, bathroom with infra-red sauna and separate WC, bidet and wash basin, bathroom with bath tub, walk-in shower, separate WC and bidet. Fully equipped kitchen with large dining table, optically separate living area with pull-out sofa.
|Period||4 ppl.||5 ppl.||6 ppl.|
|23.11.2019 - 20.12.2019||242 €||278 €||306 €|
|21.12.2019 - 05.01.2020||318 €||366 €||403 €|
|06.01.2020 - 31.01.2020||256 €||295 €||324 €|
|01.02.2020 - 14.02.2020||287 €||330 €||364 €|
|15.02.2020 - 28.02.2020||318 €||366 €||403 €|
|29.02.2020 - 17.04.2020||256 €||295 €||324 €|
- Prices are quoted per apartment and night, including South Tyrolean quality breakfast, garage parking space and Value Added Tax for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- The rate does not include the tourist tax in the amount of 2,10 € per person per day, which is obligatory as of 2014. The tax is charged separately on-site, and does not apply for children under 14 years old.
- We invoice 45 € to 60 €. per apartment for the obligatory final cleaning.
- A supplement of 10% is charged for short stays.
- The minimum stay on public holidays ( Christmas, Carnival, Feast of the Assumption) is 4 nights
- Offers and packages cannot be combined!
- Your holiday apartment is ready for you from 3 p.m. On the day of departure we request that you vacate the apartment by 10 a.m. The respective day rates will be invoiced for later departure and early arrival.
- Reduction: breakfast 8 € per person
- MÖLGG. DOLOMITES RESIDENCE is a non-smoking environment.
- We do not accept pets.
- Cancelation: It sounds unpleasant and it is for you and for us. Therefore we ask for your understanding that if you cancel at short notice up to 30 days before your intended arrival 80% of the price of the booked apartment will be invoiced. In the case of early departure or late arrival 100% of the price of the booked apartment will be invoiced. In case of cancellation the deposit will not be refunded.
- The apartments may differ from the sketches provided. We accept no liability for errors and mistakes.